ORDER BY DEC 8 to receive in time for the Christmas Holiday
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
An homage to the Shoal Bass , Micropterus cataractae, Native to Georgia and Florida. Also found in East Alabama where they have been declared endangered. One of our favorite warm weather pastimes is wet wading for shoal Bass at Sweetwater Creek.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping